Thursday, January 5, 2012

Testing a new idea

I have always liked photography (or more like I have always been obsessed with it) and this includes using them to decorate my place. However the problem with framing a picture is that you have little incentive to change them and revamp the look around once in a while (especially for a master of the procrastinating art as myself).

Therefore I have decided to do something different to see if it works: I have decided to do a sort of “clothesline” and hang pictures on it, with a sign that says “If you like any of the pictures, take it. It is yours”. The idea is to both provide a natural incentive to change pictures hanging on the wall (as they go) and also a more interactive way of sharing pictures, a sort of a vintage offline blog.

Let’s see if it works…







No comments:

Post a Comment